Introducing Innergize Lower Sugar
Energy/Electrolyte-Replacement – Beyond Hydration for Your Active Lifestyle
We know hydration is vital to athletic performance. Dehydration can lead to physical fatigue, muscle cramps and even impaired mental function.
Studies show the benefits of isotonic sports drinks go beyond simple hydration. In fact, the American College of Sports Medicine recommends a carbohydrate-based sports beverage throughout strenuous exercise to provide sustained power, replace energy and ensure rapid muscle recovery. Innergize Lower Sugar performs better than water alone, replacing electrolytes and other key nutrients lost during exercise.
Still think plain water is enough?
Innergize Lower Sugar provides your body with the combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids it needs to stay in top form. It’s the perfect complement to your active lifestyle. With Innergize Lower Sugar, you can excel — on or off the playing field!
At the gym. Keep yourself running with a bottle of Innergize Lower Sugar on the treadmill to replace electrolytes critical to endurance.
On the field. Hit a home run when you fill the water cooler with Innergize Lower Sugar to give the little league team an extra advantage.
In hot weather. Combat dehydration and overheating when you’re mowing the lawn in the summer sun.
For everyday energy. Enjoy Innergize Lower Sugar daily for a refreshing way to keep you going through work and errands all week long.
Distinctive, advanced ingredients mean Innergize! stands out in a crowd of sports beverages.
- Precise blend of vitamins, minerals and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration and restore energy.
- 60% less sugar than original Innergize! Only 5 grams added sugar per serving.
- Amino acids release energy and preserve lean muscle.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or added preservatives.
- Antioxidants protect cells from exercise-induced oxidative stress and support immune function.
- Delicious lemon lime ice flavor.
- 90 servings per container — only $.65 per serving!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.