Introducing RLV Hemp Extract + Melatonin
Fall asleep faster and wake refreshed! This Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (500 mg) is formulated with 3 mg melatonin per serving. Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone that plays a key role in sleep.
Melatonin and hemp extract work together to balance and restore the body to its natural sleep rhythm. When combined, they may help you relax and unwind so you can fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- 500 mg Full Spectrum Hemp Extract – 16.67 mg active cannabinoids per serving
- 3 mg Melatonin per serving
- L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid that promotes relaxation and sleep quality
- Unique blend of hemp extracts, melatonin and tryptophan to help you fall asleep faster and achieve a deeper, longer, fuller sleep
- Relaxing sweet orange flavor with hints of peppermint
- Blended with heart-healthy MCT oil
- Organically grown, non-GMO and gluten-free
- Non-habit forming
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
CBD and Melatonin are being used together to help improve sleep patterns. This is due to the ways in which both substances work and are accepted by the body. Both CBD and Melatonin are recognized as endogenous—as though made inside the body, as part of normal, physiological processes—and mobilized as such.
With RLV Hemp Extract + Melatonin you get the benefits of both in a safe and effective formula.
Not Enough Sleep
One sleepless night, nothing to worry about, they said. We all know that sleep is necessary for our physical and mental health, but very few know how important it really is. The truth is that we take sleep for granted.
The statistics are alarming. The CDC reports that 35% of US adults say their sleep quality is “poor” or “only fair.” Twenty percent of Americans reported that they did not wake up feeling refreshed on any of the past seven days. Overall health was highly associated with sleep quality.
Sixty-seven percent of those with less than good sleep quality also report “poor” or “only fair” health, with 27 percent reporting otherwise “good” health. Low life satisfaction and high stress were also related to sleep quality.
Learn More and to Order